Top Ten books about Prayer
Let’s create a TOP TEN list of books about prayer.
What are the books that have most influenced you in this area? Which have you found the most helpful?
Feel free to leave your suggestions of 1, 3 or 5 books in the comments section at the bottom or send me an email through the contact tab of this blog. It’s ok if you repeat a suggestion, that will simply bring it higher in popularity.
Thanks in advance for your contribution to the list. It will be interesting to see what we come up with.
I’ll start with my suggestions:
- Experiencing the Depths of Jesus Christ by Madame Jeanne Guyon.
- Centering Prayer by Cynthia Bourgeault
- A Testament of Devotion by Thomas Kelly
- Prayer: Finding the Heart’s True Home by Richard Foster
- Mysticism by Evelyn Underhill